Florida-South Florida
Options

Dog friendly venues?

Hi all,

First time posting here...and I'm in a pickle. I'd really really REALLY like to get married and have my two four-legged friends with us. I've found some places that allow dogs, but they have to be kept outside...like they're...dogs! I'm also being uber picky about one thing - no carpeting in the room. I just can't seem to get over red/gold/crazy carpeting and renting a carpet or floor would push me out of budget (I'm guessing).

I've basically tried everywhere, but I'm hoping someone may just have a suggestion of a little known place that I've overlooked. Thank you for any help!!

Re: Dog friendly venues?

• Options

I went to look at The Barnacle in Coconut Grove and they are dog friendly. I was inquiring about a daytime wedding so not sure if they are for night weddings but call their office and ask:)

• Options
    My little guy will be a part of our ceremony at Jacaranda in Plantation. They are super flexible and even said I can bring his crate and keep him in the bridal suite--he's crate trained so no worries of restlessness. They even said if I wanted I could tie him up next to us at the sweetheart table...I'm not sure what you mean by having no carpet...are you looking for venue that has no carpet at all??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards