Hawaii

OFFICIANT ON MAUI . . .plus catholic priest/ deacon - blessing?

Hello!

My fiance and I are in the process of finding a celebrant for our ceremony. Just wondering if anyone has recommendations- we're looking for a thoughtful ceremony that seems meaningful- nothing rushed. We'll be outside over the summer. We're pretty laid back and would like the ceremony to be welcoming to all of our friends and family.

Also, has anyone had a Catholic priest or deacon say a blessing at an outdoor ceremony? I know the Honolulu diocese is pretty strict about priests administering an outdoor wedding but I'm wondering if anyone has had an experience with a priest participating in the ceremony.

Thanks so much!

Re: OFFICIANT ON MAUI . . .plus catholic priest/ deacon - blessing?

• We were recently married by Ernest Pu'ua (da Barefoot Warrior!)  We loved him.  He really made our ceremony special and he included all of our guests.  He kept it light and fun, but included lots of special touches.  My wedding coordinator booked him for us, so I don't know how to put you in touch with him.  I'm sure you could google him though.  I was surprised how nice the ceremony was considering we hadn't met him before.  Our guests kept commenting on how wonderful the ceremony was and how much they liked him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards