Maryland-Baltimore

FUN: Weekend Plans

• Friday - Other than a quick Target run, I've got no plans for this evening. Woohoo!
  • Saturday - Memorial service for H's aunt, then out to lunch with his family
  • Sunday - Maybe getting a new phone? I hope I hope I hope...

Re: FUN: Weekend Plans

• edited December 2011
    Today: Work, then dinner with the hubs.

Saturday: Cleaning and Christmas shopping.

Sunday: Grocery shopping and maybe watching some movies.
  • kmiller1012kmiller1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    today: doing laundry and staying in watching a movie
    tomorrow: going out w/FI and people from his work
    Sunday: watching football somewhere
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • behweebehwee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today:  Work, but leaving a little early to see the flower samples the florist got in for my bouquet!

Tomorrow:  Clean, nap, then to the bakery to look the proposed design for our cake, then possibly to the movies.

Sunday:  Farmer's market, gym, nap, watching TV.
  • Amy52582Amy52582 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today - not working! Then sushi dinner and meeting up with old work friends for drinks

Saturday - going to So. MD to hang with the family then watch my sister's high school play

Sunday - hopefully grocery shopping since there's no food in this house and football
  • edited December 2011
    Friday - work 1/2 day, DH is picking me up from work and we're off to our home inspection, meeting up with old coworkers of DH's for happy hour, cleaning and grocery shopping for company this weekend

Saturday - b-pics!, beer pong tournament at pickles, celebrating my birthday

Sunday - breakfast with the fam, Colts/Ravens game with dad, dinner with the fam for my birthday at Victoria's in Columbia
  • edited December 2011
    Today- shadowed a lactation consultant for a half-day at the family birthplace where I'm doing my capstone rotation; now I'm home knotting and working on schoolwork/laundry... gym with FI later and cooking dinner and relaxing all night together

Saturday- gym, cleaning, schoolwork, nannying the kids I nanny for, and maybe stopping by a friend's party late in the evening

Sunday- schoolwork and Ravens game... the usual Sunday schedule.  20 days until pinning ceremony! (aka graduation)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - picking out my wedding band!

Tomorrow - raking leaves and meeting with Invisible Fence (darn dog...)

Sunday - singing at church, cleaning the house
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards