California-Orange County
Options

Small Ceremony Sites in Anaheim

My fiancee and I are just beginning to gather ideas for our wedding.  We are looking at having about 20 people including the bridal party at our wedding.  Since we love Disneyland, we are thinking about having our honneymoon there.  We need suggestions on ceremony sites to accomidate our small party and possibly a reception.

Any suggestions?

Re: Small Ceremony Sites in Anaheim

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hmm have you guys taken into account a park? There's one big park on Harbor Blvd and La Palma, they have fairs/events there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of restaurants near Disneyland like Buca De Peppos or restaurants in Downtown Disney with private rooms for events.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SkiptinkSkiptink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what your budget is, but have you considered Disney Fairytale Weddings?  I know they can be pricy, but they do have some nice venues at the hotels to have a smaller wedding.
  • Options
    SkiptinkSkiptink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I can't believe I am saying this... but the Church of Reflections.  It's across the street from Knott's Berry Farm.  It's perfect for small gatherings.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    O.k. I'm gonna come in and save the day. I have checked the george washington park which is four blocks from the park. for $30 you can rent for 4 hours if you are a resident. $60 without. Also there is a hall that is one block away called the landmark. The can host up to 200 and they are affordable. You can also check receptions at the house of blues in DTD. but they are pricier. Also I know the guy that is decorating my wedding and he hooks it up. Food, decor, cake and more for around 2,000.00. Please email if you need numbers.
    Nikki
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards