Georgia-Atlanta

I got my veil today!

So I got my veil today at work. I'm so excited I want to open the package and try it on but I'll have to wait until I got home and sneak away from FI for a few minutes! Its also great because I have my second Alterations appointment tomorrow and now I can try it on with my dress tomorrow.

Re: I got my veil today!

• edited December 2011
    Awesome!!! I am still trying to decide between an oval drop veil or a 2 layer fingertip veil with crystals around the edge.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    YAY that's awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • ritakellyritakelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually bought two because I wasn't sure if I would like the chapel or cathedral length better with my dress. They were so inexpensive (at valuveil.com) that I will be using whichever I don't wear for my bachelorette party (after I cut it / decorate a little more).
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Post a pic!  How exciting :)

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    My veil was shipped yesterday and should be here tomorrow or Thursday :)

It's a birdcage blusher with crystals and a crystal / champagne feather / flower headpiece.
  • ritakellyritakelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds beautiful.
    I was suppose to have my second alterations appointment today but it was cancelled so when I try it on with my dress (next week) I'll take a few pictures and post them. I put both of them on last night but I had to stay in the bedroom because FI was in the other room and I didn't want him to see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards