North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Shuttle Service from Hotel to Church to Reception and Back...

I need assistance! We've found a great hotel to put our family and friends up in, a great church, and a great reception site, but the future MIL is concerned that her family coming from further away will want to drink at the reception without worrying about driving back to the hotel. Her solution is some sort of shuttle service from the hotel to each other site, but we're having trouble finding one. The hotel is amazing, but it is new and they don't have a lot of connections yet so they haven't been able to offer ideas so far. All sites are located within 15 minutes of each other in McLeansville, NC.  Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Shuttle Service from Hotel to Church to Reception and Back...

• Options
    lyla1021lyla1021 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having to do the same thing.  Contact chuck.jackson@coachamerica.com.  I'm not exactly sure where you are getting married.  Our guests are being picked up in Chapel Hill and brought to Pittsboro and them back to Chapel Hill.  It is sort of expensive, but our guests are staying 20 min form the wedding and reception site and there will be booze.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Carolina Livery for our September wedding. The hotel is near 54 and I-40 and the wedding/reception are in Carrboro. We want everyone to have fun and be safe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please check out Greenway Transit.  They have a variety of options for vans, limos, and buses of various sizes, and all are "green" (primarily powered with biodiesel).  GREAT people to work with!  http://www.greenwayrides.com/services/bus/  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a great idea and it totally broadens my venue search if I can get our guests transportation between accommodations and the reception site. Don't know how I didn't think of that already.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards