DC
Options

How much...?

Did you spend/are you spending on flowers?  Not trying to be nosy, just looking for reasonable budgets for the area!! :) 
226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
July 10, 2010
imageimage
Planning Bio

Re: How much...?

• Options
    misssyahmisssyah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to stay under 500 for flowers. since we are having our wedding and ceremony in a garden I didn't see the need to add anything...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    $2200
    bouquet, 4 bridemaids bouquets, 5 bouts, plus additional bouts and corsages, i think for a total of 10 additional.

17 centerpieces for reception.
    No ceremony flowers
  • Options
    dsg728dsg728 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    centerpieces 60 ea., bouquet (9 rose) 35, bridal 170 (it's big though), pew posies 35, bouts 10, altar arrangements were 320 for 2 big ones, hth
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    2200- 1 bridal bouquet (175), 6 bridesmaids (85 ea), 9 bouts (10 ea), 4 corsages (30 ea), 10 kissing balls for pews (35 ea), 14 table centerpieces (65 ea)
  • Options
    SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $2500 - includes some peonies in July with NO gerbera daisies.

That's for 1 bridal bouquet, 7 BM, 11 GM bouts, 3 dad bouts, 2 grandfather bouts, 3 mom corsages, 2 grandma corsages, small basket of flowers for FG

10 centerpieces, fabric aisle runner, two arrangements for the church and something small for a few of the pews.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    $500 since we're doing the flowers ourselves.  I've already priced the flowers and all the supplies at the wholesaler.  I've even done a practice version of the centerpiece.  The $500 includes all the flowers for the centerpieces, me, bridesmaids, grooms men and ceremony.  I like flowers and all but not enought to spend more then $1000 on it.  Good luck and happy planning.
  • Options
    razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3K to include - 1 bride bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquet, 1 groom, 4 gm, 2 mothers, 2 fathers, 1 flower girl, approx 15 centerpieces, 4 large arrangements in the niches of the rotunda, 1 huppah.
  • Options
    razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The ladies who said they were spending 2K-2,500 - have you already signed your florist?  If so, who are you using?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!  I have been using WeddingWire to budget everything and sometimes its just SOOOO off for the area.   I am hoping to spend under $3000 so it seems doable.
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Growing Wild.  Some of the flowers we are getting are cym orchids, peonies, super green roses, calla lillies, monkey tails and lotus pods.  A lot of different flowers for $2200.  We are keeping the arrangements and bouquets on the smaller size. 
  • Options
    Kitcat106Kitcat106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is helpful info. I had my first consultation with my florist yesterday.

I am wonderin what theproper etiquette is for corsages/bouts for grandparents and stepparents. One randmother will be attendin our wedding. Do we have to get a corsage for her? Our 2 stepfathers will be there. They will not be playing a role in the weddin. Do we need to get bouts for them, too? We are trying to stick to a budget. I feel like all these flowers are getting out of hand! LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Royal Floral Design and I think mine is only about $700- includes bridal bouquet, 6 attendant bouquets, flower girl bouquet, groom's boutonniere, 6 groomsmen, 3 dads, 7 corsages, 2 altar arrangements, 10 pew bow arrangements and 22 arrangements for guest tables.  I have heard people who went to Royal Florist and they said the flowers were beautiful!  There is somewhat of a language barrier with Joy from Royal Florist at first, but for the price it is well worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards