Indiana

Help!! Venue needed!!

My Fi & I live in Bloomington. We THOUGHT we had found the place that we wanted to get married/have the reception. But, it is scheduled for demolition in April. Then we thought about the Willary Stone Mill but the road in front of it is going to be torn up and widened. We also called BP&R and they said it would be cheap but we couldn't have any entertainment, in other words, no DJ. And the majority of the other places don't allow outside food (minus the cake). So, can someone pleeeeeeeease point me in the right direction?! Thanks.

Re: Help!! Venue needed!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_help-venue-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:77304bcf-f879-404d-bab0-2c75c3163984Post:f822f501-9801-4b66-9765-6e25ed363d93">Help!! Venue needed!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Fi & I live in Bloomington. We THOUGHT we had found the place that we wanted to get married/have the reception. But, it is scheduled for demolition in April. Then we thought about the Willary Stone Mill but the road in front of it is going to be torn up and widened. We also called BP&R and they said it would be cheap but we couldn't have any entertainment, in other words, no DJ. And the majority of the other places don't allow outside food (minus the cake). So, can someone pleeeeeeeease point me in the right direction?! Thanks.
    Posted by LnL60810[/QUOTE]

<div>Deer Park Manor is a gorgeous place to have a wedding. Also the Bloomingotn Country Club. Those are the places I considered in Bloomington for my wedding.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards