Rhode Island
Options

SharpBride

We have the same dress!  I was reviewing old post and saw your picture.  Question for you, did you have issues with Cinderella's after you purchased the dress?  I have received nothing but attitude from the sales girls and they ordered me the wrong veil and wouldn't own up to it. I had a great first experience when I bought my dress but it has been nothing but downhill ever since. However, don't you just love that dress?

Re: SharpBride

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oh, I love our dress!
    When the dress first came in I called and wanted to make an appointment to come in and try it on. When I called, a woman answered, said she was busy and took my number to call me back. She never did. That's the biggest problem I have had there. I always try to deal with Scott--he was great to work with. I am planning on beginning my fittings by mid-August. We'll see what happens then.

• Options
    kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I could never get to Scott and then when I finally did he just blew me off!  Go with Margaret the seamstress, she is fabulous.  She had to take quite a bit in on the dress and the hem, I had my 2nd fitting last week and she did the most amazing job.  I have a very curvy figure and I am typically a size 8-10 and I look like a 2 in the dress!  She also did wonders with my veil which when I first tried it on it looked hideous, she totally took care of it.  Let me know how you make out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards