October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 7/19

An easy one for today.

What is your favorite movie?  What is FI's favorite movie?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 7/19

• Options
    My favorite movie is Singin' In the Rain, and FI's is Back to the Future, although his "serious" answer is North by Northwest (he was a film theory major, and you don't get a lot of street cred with film nerds with your favorite movie being BTTF, ha ha).

Our table names are classic and (mostly) romantic movies, and both SITR and NBNW made the cut. BTTF, not so much. ;)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We aren't really into movies.  I'm kinda all over the place, I loved Harry Potter, LOTR, Where the heart is, Love Actually, Gladiator, Boondock Saints....

FI loves Band of Brothers... does that count?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    My favorites are Despicable Me, (we saw it one our 1st date) and Super Bad.  I also liek PS I love you, but I think that I cried through most of the movie. 

FI's favorites are all of the Indiana Jones and BTTF movies.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I can't pick a favourite, but movies I can watch over and over again: First WIves Club, 50 First Dates, Under the Tuscan Sun, Home Alone 1 & 2, Shawshank Redemption.

FI loves the Star Wars movies.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Officially mine is Independence Day and unofficially it's The Little Mermaid, lol.  FI's is The Patriot.
  • Options
    Mine is between 2- The Nightmare Before Christmas or The Wizard of Oz

His- Alien
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Me: Pride and Prejudice. FI: Spaceballs. He's a huge Mel Brooks fan.
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I don't know what my favorite is!! I love girly movies and comedies. Moulin Rouge is definitely a favorite, just about anything with Reese Witherspoon, etc. 

FI's favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption, but he loooves Inception, Dark Knight, and all of those kindsa things.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I like all kinds of movies, but the one that I can watch no matter my mood is UP. So I suppose that's my fave.

FI loves sci-fi, so he's into Star Wars, Star Trek, and any superhero movie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My favorite is Stardust and his favorite is Pulp Fiction
    October '12
    ~MARRIED 10.11.12~
  • Options
    Me - Father of the Bride 
    FI - Blazing Saddles
  • Options
    It's hard to pick a favorite but my top three are A Clockwork Orange, The Nightmare before Christmas and Shaun of the Dead. FI loves anything Monty Phython and the Back to the Future movies.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My favorit movie is What About Bob?.  20 years later and I still laugh so hard at this movie.  I quote it A LOT!  I even have a tshirt that says "Don't Hassle Me I'm Local".  Other movies that I can watch over and over and not get sick of are Boondock Saints, Home Alone, The Goonies, The Breakfast Club and P.S. I Love You.

FI can't name one movie. He loves V for Vendetta, Dances with Wolves, Aspen Extreme, Point Break. And the list goes on.
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • Options
    I don't really have a favourite. There are several movies I will watch over and over, most of them are disney movies.

Fi's favourite movie is Saving Private Ryan and anything with Clint Eastwood.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    We both hate movies.  

I have a couple I can watch over and over again (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the 2005 version with Johnny Depp), I really liked The Help as well.

FI likes Old School.

Seriously though, we just saw our third movie together a couple weeks ago (spur of the moment) and we've known eachother for more than 10 years.  We saw Brave at the Drive-in and we both thought it was really cute.
  • Options
    FI's favorite movies are Road to Perdition, Shawshank Redemption, and Lord of the Ring trilogies, The Road

Mine are The Devil Wears Prada, 50 First Dates, the Wedding Singer, The Family Stone.  I like a lot more girly movies but can't think of them right now.

As you can see, FI and I share similar movie tastes, hehe.  We usually only watch comedies together.  But we both liked the Book of Eli and movies like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine is Forrest Gump...FI's is Twister or Jurassic Park
  • Options
    I love most girly movies but some of my favorites are The Holiday, 10 Things I Hate About You, Sweet Home Alabama, and so many more. My favorite animated movie is Up. FIs favorite movie is Out Cold and his favorite animated movie is Madagascar. He also likes all the superhero movies but especially Batman.
  • Options
    Mine are Lord of the Rings and Wizard of Oz. His are Ghostbusters and The Dark Knight, though he'll watch virtually anything!
  • Options
    Princess Bride for me and FI likes Hopscotch with Walter Matthau and like every other movie but he would say that's his fav :)
  • Options
    FI and I like all the same movies, I do not like sappy lovey movies unless they are funny. I love action and comedy. Our favorite movies currently are the Iron Man's, The Avengers, and the Transformers. We both LOVED all those movies!!! I am obsessed with all of these, I loved Iron Man...its hilarious thanks to RDJ!!!
    weddingpic
  • Options
    This is the hardest question yet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • Options
    my favorite movie is the rocky horror picture show. my FI is this movie death by smoochie lol
    Photobucket invite1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards