Texas-Austin
Options

chateau on the creek or arbor point in round rock

does anyone know anything good or bad and the event center?

Re: chateau on the creek or arbor point in round rock

• Options
    desmaandjondesmaandjon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a former knottie and lurk on the Knot board from time to time. We had our wedding at Arbor Pointe in November of 2007 (I can't believe it has been that long!). We LOVED it. It was perfect in every way. The ladies were great to work with and so helpful. It is a lovely venue. I think my old nestie bio shows up now if you click my name so sadly, all of my vendor reviews and photos are gone. But if you want to see photos or need more information, please email me at desma927 at yahoo dot com and I will be happy to share any information with you about Arbor Point.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The last time I drove by here (Last week) they had a going out of business sign posted so if you haven't contacted them or gone out there you might try calling them!
  • Options
    cryalex24cryalex24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    which place had a going out of business sign?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Neither are going out of business. My sister is not getting married also and my mom went to open houses yesterday at both places. Arbor Pointe is nice and give you many options and good space. Chateau on the cheek is SO beautiful outside and pretty small on the inside.
  • Options
    shannonwlsn84shannonwlsn84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard that Arbor point was closing too.  I visited both Chateau & Bella Notte on Main.  Since the weather in Texas is so changeable, Bella Notte wins hands down.  They are bigger, and beautiful.  Prices better too.  You might want to check them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards