Military Brides
Options

Marine wedding

i need ideas for a marine themed wedding.. anyone help??

Re: Marine wedding

• Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Always capitalize Marine. Since you did it in your title, I'm sure it was a typo.

Also, how about some details. Is your FI a SNCO/NCO/O? If so you can have the sword stuff. Do you have a location already? Is your wedding in Pennsylvania?
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing the sword stuff, and i do not have a location set set yet, our wedding is going to be in RI ill be going home in a few weeks to book the venue. but ive got my dress the bridesmaids dress the grooms what there wearing im having a hard time with flower idea's, centerpiece, like decorative stuff. 
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Have you asked what he wants to do? You can do a Marine themed groom's cake, as for flowers and stuff, they aren't really theme specific, unless you're talking colors. I had a friend name all of her tables after Marine related stuff. Going completely over the top is odd to me unless you're both Marines, but do what you want. 

Also, if that's your real name, I'd advise getting a new SN that isn't a PERSEC issue. There are crazies on the internet. 
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They have cute cake toppers that I am thinking about getting for my wedding!  The guy is in his uniform and the bride is in a white dress.
  • Options
    maisonscomaisonsco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my FI is wearing his dress blues and we're having the swrod detail. we're also getting a Marine wedding topper and champagne glasses with the emblem on them. i'm going to have our wedding date engraved on the glasses to personalize them. we're trying to find something to put on his groom's cake that's Marine themed, but who knows what we'll come up with! i think Marine everything would be a little over the top, but little hints of it will be nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards