January 2012 Weddings

I'm baaaaaaaack ! and MARRIED WITH PICTURES!

Hey everyone!
So I've been posting on the Facebook group a lot more but for those that are still here and wanna read my wedding recap/ look at my pictures-- /> here you go!

Wedding Recap!
Well, I was worried about the weather but! it surprised me! It was clear blue skies and sunny sunny! The wind held back and actually it wasn't all that cold outside = ). Everything went so perfectly. There were a few mishaps--I just about lost my tiara at the very beginning when I laughed at something the pastor said (I throw my head back when I laugh), the best man accidently stepped on the cord that our lights on our arch were plugged into and unplugged it and the food was about ten minutes late coming out. Honestly though, there was nothing huge. Everybody loved everything---from our vows to our food to our cake. We got so many complements and my HUSBAND and I just generally enjoyed ourselves and had a wonderful time! It was really the greatest day of our lives so far!

Here's a link to our Facebook preview on our photographer's page-- /> https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.304172989629868.69826.120769467970222&type=1
PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT! If you would be so kind!

I hope EVERYONE had fantastic weddings so far! <3
09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook

Re: I'm baaaaaaaack ! and MARRIED WITH PICTURES!

• Thank you!

Oh yeah the tiara and arch I laughed off and as for the food, hubby was freaking out more than I was. I told him to chill out and let our parents handle the food issue lol.
    09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook
  • I love the photo where you guys spell out love!! And the rain boots picture is adorable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks = ) Those are two of my favorites too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards