Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Favors and restaurant table decorations

Good morning, everyone!

For those having dinner at a restaurant, buffet, etc, are you decorating the tables at all? Placing something at each table setting? I do not want to overload the table since we are eating at a buffet but thought a little something in the middle of the table or for each person might be nice to set it apart. I didn't want to assign seating originally, but I'm currently debating about small frames if I find something I like, and placing names in them in front of each setting so it doubles as a favor too. Any ideas appreciated...

Also, does anyone has any favor websites that they recommend?

Re: Favors and restaurant table decorations

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_favors-and-restaurant-table-decorations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:26f9efcc-1858-47cf-8464-3d1be761097ePost:53c5edb1-1d69-4cc1-8b8f-6ea5465bc6d2">Favors and restaurant table decorations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning, everyone! For those having dinner at a restaurant, buffet, etc, are you decorating the tables at all? Placing something at each table setting? I do not want to overload the table since we are eating at a buffet but thought a little something in the middle of the table or for each person might be nice to set it apart. I didn't want to assign seating originally, but I'm currently debating about small frames if I find something I like, and placing names in them in front of each setting so it doubles as a favor too. Any ideas appreciated... Also, does anyone has any favor websites that they recommend?
    Posted by EmiliaC01[/QUOTE]

i just responded to the other post. We are also doing WS, and i think we are going to do table runners, and just a pretty table number as the "centerpeice". We are also going to do pocketfolded napkins with a thank you note, drink menu, and/or wedding mad libs. trying to decide if thats corny or not lol.

I would like to do a sweetheart table and jazz it up a bit, but dont want to transpost anything huge or breakable so im still working on that.

We are also going to have a guestbook table with some kind of cardbox. Was going to do a birdcage for cards, but again, its kind of big, even tho we are shipping most of our stuff.

Another thing, I spoke with danielle who told me that the restaurant will set up the table however we would like with the stuff we provide. As far as the favor table, she said we can come in a half hour early to decorate that, but itd be an additional $150.00.

and just so you know, they will provide round table if they dont have the square. Do you have any pics of the room? I have a couple, wondering if you have any different ones than me
  • Options
    Photos of the private room specifically? No, I don't. I've heard they're hard to come by... I wonder if Danielle can provide one that they use
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_favors-and-restaurant-table-decorations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:26f9efcc-1858-47cf-8464-3d1be761097ePost:3997e0db-8ceb-4b1a-9306-50dd0b636815">Re:Favors and restaurant table decorations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Photos of the private room specifically? No, I don't. I've heard they're hard to come by... I wonder if Danielle can provide one that they use
    Posted by EmiliaC01[/QUOTE]

i have a few i can foward you if i find them. they arent the greatest but youll get the idea. Danielle said you can also come in the day before and tell them how u want the tables set up
  • Options
    We are having our dinner reception at Hussong's Cantina at Mandalay Bay and only thing we are doing is the personalized bottle of hot sauce for the favor at each setting and we will have Sin City Cupcakes setting up a separate table they will be decorating with the cupcakes.
  • Options
    I am having this same problem deciding about favors. I am having my wedding at The Wynn Buffet. They told me they have a high turnover for the room so we would only be able to have centerpieces if someone was willing to go there shortly before the dinner and set up. With that being said, I was thinking something easy, like this.... http://www.weddingbycolor.com/soontobekelly
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards