Not Engaged Yet

*RDR*

Those shoes you posted for your wedding are showing up on the right side of my screen as advertisement. I now want them, both.

Re: *RDR*

• Ha! Way to go, TK! 

I found similar ones on DSW and they're only 50 bucks but they don't have my size Cry

• EBAAAAAAAAY!! 

Have you tried looking at wedges, RDR? I love my wedges. ;) I'm pretty sure you were the one that suggested them to me in the first place. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_rdr-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d9dadf34-1c6e-40e1-979c-fc1e7a0ec48cPost:2ea77e82-a895-4c89-affd-bf3036bc0655">Re: *RDR*</a>:
    [QUOTE]EBAAAAAAAAY!!  Have you tried looking at wedges, RDR? I love my wedges. ;) I'm pretty sure you were the one that suggested them to me in the first place. 
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

<div>I browsed a little bit. The Vera Wang ones I ordered from Nordstrom came today and I actually really like them so I think I might be keeping them :)</div>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards