Arizona-Phoenix

Veil Rave

Hi ladies!  I just wanted to rave about a vendor (luckily you all know me on here so I can do this without sounding like a vendor, haha).  I had seen a veil that I loved and all I had was a little picture; a girl I went to HS with wore it at her wedding and I saw it on Facebook.  I asked her where she got it and then contacted that store in CA, and the veil was $400!  Yikes, no thank you.  Some of the girls on the Dress and Accessories board told me to check out www.occanseydesigns.com, so I e-mailed them and sent the picture that I liked.  She worked with me to create the perfect veil and was very helpful and receptive.  I got it yesterday and it is amazing!!!  It is even more beautiful than the one that I based it on, and a fraction of the cost.  So if you are still looking for a veil and have something specific in mind check them out!!!

Re: Veil Rave

• edited December 2011
    How long did it take you to get it?
  • edited December 2011
    It took about 2 weeks, maybe a bit longer.  You can rush the order too though if you need it sooner than that.
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would LOVE to see a picture of yours! Sounds fabulous!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto! I still need a veil and am having the hardest time with this. I feel goofy even putting one on.  My dress is a mermaid fit, so I've been told that I should look at shoulder or elbow length veils because anything else will take away from the dress.  I just have no clue...

Any tips on how to decide? My dress is Pearl and the fabric is satin...not sure if that matters. Our wedding is outdoors in Sedona...help please =)
  • aurorapongoaurorapongo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a veil and headpiece designer in Queen Creek her website is silverliningbyleah.com. She did an awesome job with my requests. I showed her some pics, we talked over some ideas and she helped me to put it all together. And for a very affordable price.  I can not wait til the big day in April to put it all on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards