New Hampshire
Options

AW: Real Wedding on TK

Hey ladies!  I have been very MIA lately, but wanted to say hi and I hope everyone is great!  DH and I are a NH Real Wedding on The Knot and I wanted to share the link:

http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/59615/view.aspx?type=1&id=59615

I honestly don't know how long it has been up since no one ever contacted me to tell me it was there (grrr), but I hope you enjoy!  I don't have a married bio or vendor reviews yet (6 month anniversary on Jan 3rd is a good deadline for that, right?) but I will say that I would recommend everyone we worked with without reservation. 

AW done. =)

Re: AW: Real Wedding on TK

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, and your gorgeous bouquet even made it as a "Knot Pick"!  I never get tired of looking at your wedding photos!  ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BEAUTIFUL wedding! 
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so fun, Congrats Liv!  and I love your pictures, I dont think I've really had a chance to look through them but you have so many beautiful details and I love the vibrant colors!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I can't believe it was 6 months ago.  Siiiigh.  I was very much a married bio slacker.  I called Bert Ford to tell him his bouquet was a Knot Pick and he was like "...........great......?"  I forgot that not everyone's lives revolved around the knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha, that's hilarious!
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, that is awesome!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it!  So awesome!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards