New Hampshire

Photographers

Sorry!! Deleting this post was an accident and I didn't even realize it!

I was just wondering who you girls are going with for a photographer and who you would reccommend because I have encountered a lot of unprofessional photographers in the past few weeks, that I am just looking for someone who is honest and professional.

Thanks ladies!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photographers

• edited December 2011
    Check out carpentercaptures.com.  His name is Derek and he's a great photographer for a VERY reasonalble price.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Catharine Morris. She just opened up a studio in Manchester to meet with clients. She did a fantastic job for us. We love our pictures.

From her website (cmorrisphotography.com):

"Wedding photography packages start at $2,595 and always include the following:

• Unlimited coverage on your wedding day
    • 2 photographers (Catharine is always the primary photographer)
    • Online viewing for friends & family (password protected)
    • All high resolution images on a DVD
    • Release letter to print images"
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Thomas Michael Photography (Tommy DiFranco). He's been great to work with so far. HTH
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we are using Hannah Creed from Iris Leaf Photography.

http://irisleafphotography.com/
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Beth Wallace. She is friend from summer camp but is starting with her photography business. She is fantastic! www.bethwallacephotography.com

You can check out our engagement pictures:

• ladyd522ladyd522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using NH Images. My friend used them for her wedding & the pictures came out beautiful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker> Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We're going with A Photographic Memory.  They have always been highly rated on here by girls who have used them.  All the photos I have seen by them have been beautiful!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Mellissa Koren Wilson of Melissa Koren Photography.

She's the best!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

• edited December 2011
    We're also using A Photographic Memory and have heard nothing but great things about them and love their pictures!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • auntykarebearauntykarebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elizabeth Bradford photography! LOVE then! Husband and wife team who are so talented and soooooo nice!!!
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_photographers-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:dc0967de-eea3-42f3-98b4-fb999c908ca9Post:4c3fb7e4-708b-4877-9cf2-3463ae72271e">Re: Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Elizabeth Bradford photography! LOVE then! Husband and wife team who are so talented and soooooo nice!!!
    Posted by auntykarebear[/QUOTE]

Ditto this... LOVE Elizabeth Bradford Photography!!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We chose Portrait New England. They are located in Maine but they cover all of New England at no extra charge. Their work was fantastic, their prices were better than I've seen anywhere, and they were both really great to work with. Overall, I had a fantastic experience with them- however, it all depends on your style.
    Who was the photographer you had chosen? May help to find someone with a similar style...
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I used JohnLo Photography (http://www.johnlophoto.com).  I could not be happier and he is WELL below your target price.

Good luck choosing!
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Another JohnLo Photography fan!!  We're using him for our wedding.  So far he's been fabulous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for recommending your photographers! I have decided to go with my original photographer who I think is amazing, Details by Difranco! They have been very professional and have amazing work!

Picking vendors is hard enough, the last thing us brides need to deal with is drama!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Why did you delete your original post?
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had a similar experience and finally landed with Corey Pro Photography (www.coreypro.com).  He has been awesome to work with, making us feel very comfortable in front of the camara (which is saying a lot as we are both very camara shy).  We are due to get our engagement photos later this week...can't wait to see them.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards