Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Pre Wedding Party

My FI and I have elected to have a pre-wedding party instead of a rehearsal dinner. Do you have suggestions of inxpensive places that we can use, rent or rent a portion for the night for approximately 100-150 people? We have many people coming from out of town. It does not have to be a dinner. We can do a drink and appetizer thing.

Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Pre Wedding Party

• LilyWater09LilyWater09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

IMO: Try not to do anything that is going to take away from your big day.  Watch having too much fun because you will need plenty of rest. 

With that said, for us to help we need for you to please give an idea of location area you are looking at please.  Also if you are looking for any type of atmosphere, etc. 

• edited December 2011
    Definitely casual and in the Pittsburgh area.

For example, my two friends did something similar one time. They rented out a portion of a bar. Paid for drinks for the first two hours and then it was cash bar for the rest of the evening. There were appetizers as well. Everyone from the guest list was invited but they did not have to come because the wedding was the next night.

Another example involves another two friends that had a sit down dinner at a popular chain restaurant for many of their guests. It was a special room located in the back and food was served family style. So were the drinks (in pitchers). Many of their guests came.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards