Pennsylvania-Central

Rehearsal Dinner-York

Anyone have an ideas on a nice place for the rehearsal dinner in York or near by. Something that would be budget friendly would be nice too!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner-York

• edited December 2011
    we just met with Pomodoros this weekend.  It's a great Italian restaurant in South York (South Queen St. exit off 83).  Their food is awesome and the restaurant is really nice inside.  Another perk is that they're BYOB, so you can provide your own alcohol! 
  • edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding in the York area and their rehersal dinner was at Eagles Nest, York.  They rented out the second floor.  The food was excellent.
  • edited December 2011
    We will be having ours at Spataros! They have excellent Italian food, its family owned at they are currently renovating the whole second floor to be able to host events like this in the near future. We have been told it will be ready in the next few weeks!
  • edited December 2011
    some one sent me a private message about pomodors, but i can't figure out how to respond to it.  The question was "do you have to order off of the menu"? 

Yes, we looked at their menu and you can pick 3 or 4 options for a served meal or pick a couple for a buffet style meal.  They do seem open to personalizing though as I asked about my brother and sister in law whom are vegans and they were very accomodating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards