June 2013 Weddings

: so excited!

Hello ladies! I'm so excited to be a part of this group of ladies. My FI and I are getting married June 22, 2013! We have a venue all picked out but that is about it. Just wanted to pop in and say hello to you all!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: : so excited!

• Congrats and welcome!! My fiance and I have the same date as you. Tell us a litte bit more about your wedding and your venue (and your fiance...have you guys been engaged for a while already?). We need details!!
  • welcome! happy to have another date twin!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sfischer87sfischer87 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Congrats and welcome! I am pretty new also, we just set our date at our venue last week! June 7, 2013! Smile
    June 2013~Venue
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats and welcome! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Date twins! Congrats and welcome to the board!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats and welcome!

So many date twins =) (Well I guess that's expected because this is our month board haha)
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Welcome!  FI and I wanted to get married on June 22, but our venue was already booked for that date :(  Now we're on June 29! 

Tell us more about yourself!
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congratulations and welcome to the June 2013 board!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome! There are so many of us with he same date haha. We got engaged at Christmas and he had me totally surprised! I didn't think we could afford getting married for another year or two. We live in CO and are getting married at the Ellis Ranch. It has a beautiful outdoor ceremony area and a reception area at the same sight. We are going for a rustic elegance wedding feel. My colors are teal, light yellow, and brown. : now I need details on all of you guy's weddings!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds beautiful!!!  Although I am biased because it is similar to our wedding :P

FI and I are getting married at Country Heritage Park in Milton, ON on June 29, 2013.  It's a huge area with lots of old buildings (including a big beautiful barn, where we will have our reception).  Our ceremony will be under large maple trees in front of the barn  :)  The park is surrounded by farms on one side and escarpment hills on the other, so it's such a beautiful spot for pictures.  Our colours are eggplant/aubergine, dark grey, and silver!   

~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats, welcome, and I LOVE your color scheme!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sounds SO gorgeous! That was the same feel that I was going for! Exciting!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI proposed right after midnight NYE after watching the countdown and confetti raining down on us in Universal, Orlando.We are getting married on June 15, 2013, our reception is at Twin Lakes Golf Club in Oakland, MI. We aren't sure where we are having our ceremony yet, but we already have our venue booked for the reception(with the option to have the ceremony there as well.) We are not completely sure of our theme yet, but our colors are gray, blue(not sure what shade) and tangerine!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey we're getting married on June 29, too. :)
  • Congratulations and WELCOME!! My wedding is June 15, 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards