Pennsylvania-Central

firehall reception??

I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on decoraring a firhall for a reception? Thanks

Re: firehall reception??

• Lighting, linens and decor can make a huge difference!  If the lighting is bad (fluorescent) it might be wise to invest in a small professional lighting package if you can afford it.  Studio Jenz is awesome!  They also do pipe and drape for ugly walls.  Linens and decor can make a huge difference.  I like Special Occasions Linens.  They are beautiful and come in tons of colors.  Make sure they go down to the floor - you don't want ugly table legs hanging out.  If you can't afford a full linen, at least invest in one of their table runners for each table.  I think they start at $5 each to rent, and make a HUGE difference!  We are using Weddings and Blooms for our florist.  Leah is awesome to work with.  Her prices for reception table centerpieces start at $25 each.  We are mixing smaller cheaper centerpieces with a few bigger (more expensive) centerpieces to get the look we want.  You can check her flowers out at www.weddingsandblooms.com.  Good luck with your planning!
  • Thanks for all your input. I went to see the firehall the other day and they just redid it. The walls have new paint and the trim work is a darker color. I am so excited it looks nice. And the lady i am working with is so nice. She is willing to do what ever to accomadate me, which makes it so nice. I am going to look up about the linens. Was not to sure about where to get them. Thanks again and good luck to you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards