Missouri-Kansas City
Options

New here... could use some flower help!

Hi ladies!  I'm getting married in June in Blue Springs, and I'm wishing I had taken the time to find the message boards sooner!  I'm sure you all could have saved me quite a few headaches during the planning process...

Right now I could really use some help with finding a florist.  We're (like everyone else) on a tight budget, and I don't really have any specific vision in mind because flowers aren't really my thing.  Do you guys know people around town who are reasonable in price and creative at the same time?

Thanks!

Re: New here... could use some flower help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dana at Village Gardens is fantastic! She really worked with us on cutting costs.  I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted either, but she had tons of ideas.  I brought in pictures and she went from there, I am very excited to see it all together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Village Gardens is so close to us, so I wanted to take a look but I wasn't sure it was in our price range.  I'll give them a call!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my flowers at Costco (Indepencence) for a fraction of the cost of a florist. You can order online or place a special order in the store. I have their contact name and number if you want it. The bouquets are beautiful with 25-30 stems and only $15 each! All you would have to do is trim the stems and wrap ribbon around them. You would have to make your own boots and corsages though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dana at Village Gardens in Blue Springs.  They seem expensive but she is the BEST, and totally willing to help you out and work within your budget.  She is doing all of my wedding flowers as well as centerpieces.  Very nice, very professional and exceptional work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards