Iowa-Des Moines

Photography Reccommendations?? Ames / Des Moines area Photographers

I was curious if anyone had used Laurel C. Scott for photos and what their experience was?? Thanks!

Also - Moonwell Photography???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography Reccommendations?? Ames / Des Moines area Photographers

• I didn't use either of those, but we used Conrad Schmidt (link) and he was incredible. We loved our pictures and he was very affordable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I haven't really heard good or bad things about either one of them. We used Anna and I woudln't recommend her at all.

I love Matthew Flowers Photography, he does an amazing job.
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Matthew Flowers takes amazing photos!! We're using Katharyne Dunn out of Altoona
  • I booked Laurel C. Scott for our wedding a couple months ago.  She is extremely affordable and has recently interned with a great photographer (check out her bio).  She is a newer photographer, but I feel she will dedicate the time and energy to make the photos look great.  I booked her for $1,100 and she is willing to be at our ceremony/reception for as long as we desire.  She also is going to professionally edit a few hundred photos, plus we can print on our own.  I did a lot a research and I'm pleased to have chosen her.

Hope that helps!
  • McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Try this link .. you can see their current customers pics

http://www.moonsphoto.com/gallery/v/sessions/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the reccomendation Mcsweets! We booked him for our wedding! Really looking forward to the big day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome I'm glad I could help!!!  He's really reasonably priced and does a great job :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards