South Asian Weddings
Options

Got My Wedding Jewelry!

Whoo-hoo!

I ordered my wedding jewelry last night. I've been searching and hunting and I finally got it from bombayjewelry.com

Right now so much is up in the air when it comes to the wedding. We're revisiting the idea of having a humble wedding here in America as well as the legal ceremony in India.  The timing is dependent on like fifty different factors. There's very little I can do right now...

But I can get jewelry, and I did!

Whoo-hoo!

I was going to show you a photo, but when I went to teh website the photo's been removed because it's sold out already. :)
My blog
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV

Re: Got My Wedding Jewelry!

• Options

Everything else will fall into place - yay, you got your jewelry! What does it look like? Congrats.

• Options
    It is very similar to this:

http://www.bombayjewelry.com/Silver-Indian-Jewelry-Set-With-White-Stones-2282.html

Mine is just slightly different from this.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Very pretty! Did you get your wedding sari or dress yet? I am sure it's frustrating not being able to control everything, but it seems like you're handling it well!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    No, I don't have a dress yet. But I figure I can take the jewelry with me dress shopping, so that will be good.
    My blog
  • Options
    A lot of times when things like visas and money are concerned it is difficult to do much concrete planning... it would be great if you can do even a very small wedding here so your closest friends and family can celebrate with you.

I also bought my jewelry first.  I just saw some earrings one day (I wasn't wedding shopping) and knew they would suit me perfectly no matter what my dress was like.  And they did!

Also, I PM'd you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards