September 2012 Weddings
Options

Does anyone watch Private Practice?

Do you ever try so hard to remember what you have seen an actor/actress in and can't? So this is driving me totally crazy.  Anyone who watched Thursday's episode, who is the actress that was the wife of the soldier? I have looked everywhere for a cast list or something but I cannot find it.  I know I know her from something but I CANNOT figure it out!
Planning Bio
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest
222image 50image 19image

Re: Does anyone watch Private Practice?

• Options
    If you give it a few days the cast list should be on imdb. This happens to me a lot but luckily FH has an amazing memory for this sort of thing. If he can't remember it is common for me to get up and check imdb mid-movie or show. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yeah I had FI check imbd for me last night and nothing came up!
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • Options
    Her name is Ashley Johnson. She was the youngest sibling in Growing Pains. More recently, she appeared in The Killing on AMC last year. She was the wife of one of the main suspects in that show. At least, that's how I know her.
  • Options
    I don't watchE private practice but I do watch it.

good luck
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_anyone-watche-private-practice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:b9686728-0ce2-45cd-9192-a6c3f2e8623dPost:07a488b8-af2a-4a7c-b2ac-4591cc9179a6">Re: Does anyone watche Private Practice?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't watchE private practice but I do watch it. good luck
    Posted by bridezillatobe2009[/QUOTE]

<div>Totally didn't see that one, but uh, thanks for pointing it out.</div>
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards