Indiana

Calendar reminder

indyindy member
First Comment
I looked at the calendar today and realized that tomorrow marks one month till our big day. Kind of gave me a WOW factor. We have not had a long engagement (Christmas Eve) but at 50, we are getting older by the minute, so no time to spare : )
Things are going well but I know time is really going to start flying by. Glad I got a coordinator to help me stay on schedule. I tend to put things off till the last minute and not a smart thing to do for a wedding.

Re: Calendar reminder

• edited December 2011
    Exciting!!! I am also a procrastinator. But my biggeset downfall is the fact that I am a teacher and I keep thinking that I can do it all after school is over.

Congrats on almost being there!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    What an awesome realization!! :-)
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue
    Outside in the Sunken Garden in front of the LeFer Hall
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Last summer, I was taking a full load at IUPUI and summer sessions are so full of getting everything done in a short amoiunt of time. I knew it would be a bad idea to take summer 1 and try to get everything done before the wedding so I decided against it.
    Teaching (an admirable profession) and putting a wedding together has to be tough as well. Hope you get the summer off soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards