Texas-Houston

Vintage Decor (rentals or buy)

Hello,

I am planning my outdoor small reception for mid September of this year and I would like to have a vintage theme. I have started to buy some items but I was wondering if someone was trying to get ride of them? So, I was wondering does anyone is renting or selling vintage items? (ex: mason jars, tables, vases, china, chairs, couch,etc)

Pls let me know! it's less then two months away and I don't have  much time with work and school.

Thank You So Much!!

Re: Vintage Decor (rentals or buy)

• I have some tea cups and saucers I purchased for our wedding. We decided to use a different theme and they are now just sitting in our garage packed away.

Where are you located?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_vintage-decor-rentals-or-buy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:a8d07a78-7f0a-4868-8b6f-630ee6df7762Post:f445c101-4621-4de8-b4c6-1183fd3bb048">Vintage Decor (rentals or buy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I am planning my outdoor small reception for mid September of this year and I would like to have a vintage theme. I have started to buy some items but I was wondering if someone was trying to get ride of them? So, I was wondering does anyone is renting or selling vintage items? (ex: mason jars, tables, vases, china, chairs, couch,etc) Pls let me know! it's less then two months away and I don't have  much time with work and school. Thank You So Much!!
    Posted by eloy&bee[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you are having trouble getting these kinds of things, you might try contacting some of the small theaters around town (AD Players, Stages, Texas Repertory, etc) They often have huge amounts of this kind of stuff that they use for props/scenery in plays that sit in storage for months at a time, and would probably be happy to make a little extra money renting them to you!
  • I have about 5 dozen mason jars I would like to get rid of. If you dont need all of them thats fine. If you're interested you can email me at Morganscoppa@gmail.com
  • I have tons of things that you can rent! Chalk boards, tons of vintage vases, some mason jars, etc. PM me if you're interested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards