North Carolina
Options

Bridal brunch/luncheo recommendations

Hi ladies!! I can't believe im down to the 1 month mark finally!! Im getting ready to set up reservations for my bridal lunch and I need some recommendations please? Thanks!
Photobucket

Re: Bridal brunch/luncheo recommendations

• Options
    TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Weathervane that is next to Southern Season? Their brunch is really good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you want in Chapel Hill or anywhere in the Triangle-area?

Squids is really good for a seafood type meal. 411 West is also really yummy.
  • Options
    uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We went to Irregardless. LOVE THEM!! We had about 30 people and they were very accommodating. We made a reservation and they worked out a menu for us of 4 items that they had ready so we didn't have to wait forever. They are downtown Raleigh though. I don't know what area you are looking for.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anywhere is fine with me! I like all these recommendations! Im gonna have a hard time narrowing it down!! Thanks for the recs ladies!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Irregardless is really yummy! It's on Morgan Street and has an awesome vibe. 
    Other Raleigh ones that are really awesome are Cafe Luna and The Gravy (Sorry to give you even more options!) 

Also - I super highly recommend 18 Seaboard. Their lunch prices are ridiculously reasonable and delicious ($8 for the best salad of my life). The also have a really cute small room that would be PERFECT for a bridal luncheon. The owners are super nice and so willing to work with you - we're having our RD there! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_bridal-brunchluncheo-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:f9e86a0e-514e-40db-9c09-18f0122b1e8ePost:eed1d293-0681-489d-b19e-ac4b6516ee8b">Re: Bridal brunch/luncheo recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Irregardless is really yummy! It's on Morgan Street and has an awesome vibe.  Other Raleigh ones that are really awesome are Cafe Luna and The Gravy (Sorry to give you even more options!)  Also - I super highly recommend 18 Seaboard. Their lunch prices are ridiculously reasonable and delicious ($8 for the best salad of my life). The also have a really cute small room that would be PERFECT for a bridal luncheon. The owners are super nice and so willing to work with you - we're having our RD there! 
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

I went to 18 seaboard for lunch one time and I LOVED it!! I think it will be between that and Weathervane. Im still trying to decide whether its going to be a brunch or a lunch! lol
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went there for lunch the other day and I got the Pamlico shrimp salad. It was seriously the best salad I've ever had. Good luck deciding! I've never been to Weathervane...I'll have to check it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my luncheon at 18 Seaboard.  We ate outside on the mezzanine and it was amazing! 
  • Options
    AnnieK1980AnnieK1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brigs Restaurant in Tryon Village in Cary has a great brunch. And they have a private dining room. My friend did hers there and brought in linens and fresh hydrangea. Loved it! Good Luck
  • Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weathervane is wonderful--and just seems more burly. But you can't go wrong with Weathervane or Seaboard.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards