Georgia-Atlanta

Pristine Chapel - jonesboro, ga

I really love this place from seeing it online. I am doing a "destination" wedding in Atlanta for the convenience of guest. I am going to visit in a couple weeks, but I love it so much already I don't want to be disappointed by the cost.

Can anyone give me an idea about their fees and cost ?

Re: Pristine Chapel - jonesboro, ga

• Danigirl259Danigirl259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think there prices are that bad but just want to give you a piece of advice on it. I have heard a lot of bad things about it. They have like 3-4 weddings a day. They will rush you out and dont care. Are you wanting somewhere on the southside of atlanta?
  • resacup78resacup78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with danigirl259. I've been to two weddings at Pristine and yes it is nice but they really do rush you. One of my best friends got married there in 2005 and there were two weddings on that date. Her and the hubby had no time to sit and enjoy their wedding. The Pristine wedding coordinator was constantly speeding up everything and that's when we found out there was another wedding after hers.

If you really love the venue when you go for your appointment you may want to try and be the final wedding of the day so they don't rush you as much. Everything else about Pristine is fine though.

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I second both of the previous comments. I've been to several weddings there and it's always the same thing. For me (as a vendor) I loved it because there was no doubt that we'd be done on time (lol..sad, but true), but I never even considered it as a choice when it was time to plan my weddding.  

It really had that cookie cutter type feel to me, so that may be something you'd want to consider when looking at this venue and listening to what they have to offer. You can bank on the fact that there will be multilple weddings on your day though.
  • armaye_81armaye_81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks sooo much for your advice! I am doing this as a destination wedding. It will be so convenient for both of our families coming from NC and AL. I will keep all of this in mind when i go  to my appointment in two weeks!
  • rzellarrzellar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The packages start around $11,000 (50ppl) just to give  you an idea. And I agree with all the other comments. But, the venue is beautiful. My estimate was $16K for 170 ppl. Not sure what your budget is, but that should give you an idea of what to expect.
  • edited December 2011

Thanks everyone! I was looking at that venue as well. Hmmm....I may go for another venue. I will turn bridezilla if I feel rushed in any way.

• ashmn2006ashmn2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just toured it on wednesday! it is beautiful! it depends on how many guests you are planning on having and what type of food! its 2500.00 for the chapel ceremony, 3500.00 for a garden ceremony and then the reception is 6300.00, this does not include a photographer, they have a photographer but you have to buy a photo package also and they start at 1799.00, and i was planning a sit down dinner, so for 200 guests i had to add on 7000.00 for food, and if you want color linens such as sashes on the chairs its more. the quotes i have listed were just for the basic white and ivory package, no color included! its all extra! hope this helps you!
  • edited December 2011
    WOW! That's expensive
  • edited December 2011

My fiance` and I visited Pristine Chapel....and we thought it was nice too, but a little too expensive for what they were offering.

• dbryant389dbryant389 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Please let me know how it turns out I have a appointment as well and looking to have my wedding there. Please let us know what ur experience is

• jcoleinc1jcoleinc1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As of March 2010- wedding time slots have been changed so that early arrivals will not meet the late departures of previous guests... no more than two weddings are ever scheduled per day.  Coordinators discuss your wedding timeline during one-on-one sessions.
    Time flies when you are having fun!Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards