African American Weddings
Options

**CARLA1019**

I am anxious to find out how your crawfish came out!! Please do tell!

Re: **CARLA1019**

• Options
    LOL! I was just about to post right before I saw your ping.

You are a genius! Your recipe had people asking me if I'm from Louisiana. Wink (Let it be our little secret that I'm from Detroit). I separated the crawfish and boiled the first batch and it came out juicy and tasty but not spicy enough. So the second batch I let simmer a little longer and they were perfect. The guests that don't eat crawfish ate the shrimp, corn, sausage, and potatoes.

I am so glad I learned how to do this because I will never pay $6+ a pound for a restaurant to cook mine. My FI told me to tell you thank you!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    well you can go ahead and post I am sure the other ladies want to know!

I am excited for you!! Glad you had a good time and that all came out well....I am sorry there were people there who don't eat crawfish...who does that?? LOL

Tell him WELCOME! Ya'll should come to the Bayou State and get somce crawfish for $2.49/lb BOILED!!

$6 BUCKS SHEESH.....
  • Options
    I know that's right! Next time we come you will have to show us where to go. Because in H-town this is highway robbery!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    that wouldnt be a problem!! I don't even eat crawfish in Texas..My brother in law is from Opelousas and his crawfish is the only crawfish I eat in the state of Texas lol!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards