September 2012 Weddings
Options

Got our first 2 RSVP's!!

I'm so excited, even though it's not the most eventful thing in the world concerning weddings, it just reassures me that this is actually happening! Who else has RSVP's back, do you have a lot or only a couple?

Re: Got our first 2 RSVP's!!

• Options
    We have 7 back total.  We sent out our invites a week ago.  We got our first one on Thurs then 6 others on Sat.  FI and I were OOT for the weekend and don't live together so he wanted to be the one to get the mail and open them since he won't be getting the chance to do that otherwise :)  It was super cute!
    September 2012: Invitations

• Options
    I got a bunch back in the first few days after the invites went out.  And now it's been 3 days with none.  It's irritating the crap out of me !
  • Options
    kaos16kaos16 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I have gotten 4-5 a day for the past week. . . . all YES!  I'm going to be bummed when i hit a lull
  • Options
    There are days when we get 4, some days only 1-2 and days with 0 :(
    I am obsessed with getting the mail now! So far we have about 45 who RSVPd yes (including couples). So excited!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

We have gotten quite a few back. FI and I fight over getting the mail lol. We have only had one no...but that bright person did not list a name Undecided. But I love getting them hope we dont get any lulls either !!

Future Mrs.Ford Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine are going pretty well! It's been about a week, and I have 34 back (a little more than 1/3). All yeses so far!!!!!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Options
    That's exciting :)  My invitations will be going out tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest so then it's just the waiting game.
  • Options

I sent mine out a week ago! First day we got them back we had 4, and then 3 the next day. Yesterday was sunday so I don't know about today :P Because Fiance and I live in an apt we thought it would be easiest to send them to my parents so I rely on them to report back.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love getting them in the mail too! Very exciting!
  • Options
    I love it!  I've gotten 1-2 back each day, so that's been fun.  It's interesting seeing who rsvp's right away.  One of FI's friends who I've never even met and didn't get a STD was like the 3rd person to rsvp.  Yesterday I got the most I've gotten.  I got 5 of them back all at once.  They were the first rsvps from anyone in my family.  All declines.  :(  Declines take some of the fun out of opening them, I've found out.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    It really is so exciting getting them in the mail! We sent out our invites last week and have gotten 4 or 5 RSVPs in the mail every day for the past 5 days. And they're all yeses so far!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2012 January Siggy Challenge: Wedding Resolutions: Send out save the dates and create table name cards! imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    This might be 'too little, too late' for you but my FI decided to put all of our invites on an Excel file and write the corresponding line number on the back of the RSVP card so if we did get any without a name on it, we could figure out whose it was! We've only had to refer to our Excel file once but its been useful so far! This might be a good tid-bit to pass along to your friends when they get married :-)
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_got-our-first-2-rsvps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:9dfd105a-1dfc-4607-90f1-5fb0fbb7a70aPost:0f1bc97d-eeef-41da-82af-9bf68d2d09f2">Re: Got our first 2 RSVP's!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have gotten quite a few back. FI and I fight over getting the mail lol. We have only had one no...but that bright person did not list a name . But I love getting them hope we dont get any lulls either !!
    Posted by The Fords[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2012 January Siggy Challenge: Wedding Resolutions: Send out save the dates and create table name cards! imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Almost 50% response rate at about 3 weeks from the date they were sent! :D 46 yes, 16 no out of 130. Saw a ton of folks at M's family reunion this weekend, so hopefully that will remind them to respond, or help them decide to go or not, in case they were on the fence! ;) Only one of my BMs has sent in her card, and his dad and one of his brothers hasn't sent theirs yet either. Slackers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one waiting by the mailbox come noon time :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards