July 2013 Weddings
Options

Best Fiancé Ever!

I got home from work tonight to a puppy for  graduation! I just had to share with everyone!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best Fiancé Ever!

• Options
    Thats awesome, pictures please! What breed? 
  • Options
    Ahhh im soo jealous! I keep asking for one. I second picture posting!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Anya was totally my grad gift.  It's like the best present ever...which just means I really DO need to go back to school to get my teaching degree.  Degrees are obviously pre-reqs for puppies :)  

And yes, pics or it didn't happen :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    He is a jug, he will be 4 months old in a week!! I am happy that I just worked years to get my BA to get a dog!!! I've wanted a dog for a very long time!!! His name is Bert :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How friggin cute is he??!!! Congrats again!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congrats!! My FI surprised me with a puppy in August, at the time he was 30 pounds and 3 months old, to date he will be year old on the 24th and weighs in at 120 pounds of complete goofball. It is the best thing ever I cant even remember what it was like before we got him.

Then

Now

• Options
    Oh my goodness! So cute. FH and I have been talking about getting a little brother or sister for our fur baby, Walker. It probably won't be 'til after the wedding and I cannot wait! :) 
  • Options
    Aww... so cute!!! Congrats on your new fur baby (not to mention your degree)! FI and I got a pup last September just for the hell of it. We wanted one soooo bad for months and months, and finally we just said F-it and took the plunge. That's her in my avatar. Pic is from October. She is now 10 months old and 8 lbs of terrier terror. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    awwww look at that little pooper. wishing you many happy times with the new family member!! (flutter, we should do a fur babies siggy one of these months! ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay doggies! So many cute ones on here! My parents got the whole family a little girl Miniature Schnauzer for Christmas. She happens to share my birthday and so they gave her a version of my name :) I miss her, and her big brother who is also a Mini Schnauzer, soo much now that I'm back in MD! I would AW pics but I am at work, sadly...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I love him! he is doing really well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Adorable! FI wants a dog, but we can't swing it because we both work outside of the town we live in and couldn't get home through the day to take it out (it would have to be alone for 9 hours).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards