Texas-Houston
Options

Northwest Forest in Cypress

Has anyone used this venue? I love the place and the price is totally in our budget... But the lady won't call me back... Does anyone have any background info on this place???

Re: Northwest Forest in Cypress

• Options
    edited December 2011

northwest forest conference center?? I love that place! My cousin got married there Jan 2nd last year. Here's some pics from their wedding and the two locations they used:

http://mustangsandhighheels.blogspot.com/2010/01/congrats-to-chris-rachel.html

I've actually been back twice since then and always discover something new on the property. The property is very cool

Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    kerri85kerri85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it's a lousy excuse, but maybe she's just short handed during the holidays.  If you really like the venue, I would keep calling but give her until early next week to get back to you,  GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have contact them through email and phone regarding prices. Do you think you could  send me the pricing information they gave you?
    Thanks! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They did send me pricing info via email and mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I finally looked at this place. I was NOT impressed. Granted I did not look at their biggest ball room because it was pricey and for like over 200 guests. But I did look at all their other rooms. Two of them had carpet. Stained carpet, funky smell. I booked and appointment with them. They did not seem to have everything together and organized. One of the rooms I was going to look at even had an event (book fair) going on at the time!! The reason I book the  appt was to get a good look at all the rooms. There were no displays or anything. They did a poor job at showing me the place and trying to sell it. I have a feeling if anyone booked this place they would be doing ALL the work themselves.
    I did end up going with Cypress Chateau. I very nice and elegant looking place that takes care of everything for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards