North Carolina
Options

Tableclothes

So I am having an outside wedding and have no decorations yet.  I'm going with Picnic at the Gardens theme since my ceremony and reception will be at the same location at a B&B.  My colors are lavendar and white but using a bunch of purple colors as well but not anything too dark!  Would I be crazy to want checkered lavendar or purple and white table clothes?  I have no idea where I can get them!

Re: Tableclothes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think lavender and white checkered tablecloths are a cute feminine take on the picnic theme. Maybe check out fabric stores like Joann's. There are a few wholesale fabric companies in NC like Loomcraft, maybe they might have something?
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Just curious. . are you using picnic tables?

If you are. . .what if you just get napkins that are checked like that? It'll be more budget friendly, and IMO I think it'll make them pop even more, especially if the tables are wooden.

Just a thought. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KalithiaKalithia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Picnic tables.....can those be rented?  As of now I'm using rectangular tables except for the cake and DJ.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know in the Raleigh area there are some rental places that have picnic tables available.
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Even just having white or a neutral tablecloth with an accent napkin , imo would really make it pop. :)

So white tables would work too with a regular tablecloth, plus that could still save you money. It's up to you though :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

One thought about the picnic tables: depending on how the women will be dressed, if the seating is attached it could be a challenge to get in and out of.  Just a thought.

• Options
    KalithiaKalithia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I thought about the picnic table idea and I didn't want to fight with my dress to sit down or get up so I'm sticking with the retangular tables and chairs.  I think I may just use white table clothes with Lavendar runner and we are having disposable personalized lavender napkins made in addition to plain lavendar and white napkins just in case guests want to keep the personalized napkins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards