Missouri-Kansas City

Photobooth Question

Have any brides here used Sweet Tea Studio in the rivermarket for their photobooth? I was checking prices and they're uber affordable. I just wasn't sure if anyone's used them before.  Or know any other photobooth company's in their price range (Sub $500)

Re: Photobooth Question

• I've seen Sweet Tea as well and these are less expesive because they don't have a build booth but just a typical set up with a backdrop with pipe and drape.  I'm pretty sure it's a similar quality.  I found Instant Memories also has a price point around $500. 
  • Thanks Micaela, keep me informed on your experience. I went with Sweet Tea just because they're also our wedding photographers and it's easier to deal with everyone at once :)
  • kessyudkessyud member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Please do not hire them for anything. They are currently in a legal battle for stealing and using images taken by other photographers. They were displaying images and video on their website that they did not take, and claiming it was theirs. They removed most of them yesterday and took down their Facebook page. That's just downright horrible of a person to do. And it makes you wonder what kind of images they actually DO capture!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards