Ohio-Toledo

Valentine Theatre Ceremony/Reception Site

Was just wondering if anyone had ever checked in to the Valentine Theatre as a ceremony or reception site. I see that they accomodate weddings and it looks absolutely beautiful. Does anyone know about what is included in renting from them? Do they have chairs, tables, etc. or is that something that I would have to rent from another vendor?

Re: Valentine Theatre Ceremony/Reception Site

• nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into it...it does seem really pretty!  (They couldn't accomodate us because they were doing a wedding the day before ours, and said they wouldn't book weddings back-to-back.  ???)  Whatever. So I never ended up going to actually see it. 

Would love to hear about it though!  The Stranahan seem like they do beautiful ceremonies and receptions also!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I checked out the Stranahan and it seemed like it was a lot, for very little.
  • amjlamjl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For some reason the Stranahan never occurred to me as a place to have a wedding. I grew up in a very Masonic family and went to Masonic meetings there all the time, so even though it's a huge complex and is nice, it sticks in my mind as an everyday type of place if that makes any sense. Maybe I should be looking into Stranahan as well.

I was interested in  the Valentine because it's something just a little bit different from the ordinary wedding. If I lok into it, I will let you know. I've totally been dragging my feet on the scheduling meetings to look at venues because I live out of town now, but I know I need to get a move on.
  • hannabsonghannabsong member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have photos from a wedding at the Valentine?  Looks like it could be gorgeous.
  • edited December 2011

There are some pictures on their website http://www.valentinetheatre.com/rent.html here's the link

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards