California-Northern
Options

monterey brides

hello ladies~

i'm just looking for any other ladies who are planning their wedding in monterey.  i currently live in yuma, az and am planning a wedding for next june in monterey, so i thought i would just see if there is anyone else out there panning for their wedding in the same area.  we could chat and maybe get ideas from each other...although truthfully i don't know how helpful i am since i am from out of town, so i pretty much will just be getting info from you :)  i'm kidding, i could be helpful!  feel free to message me privately, or respond to me on this post!

carrie sue

Re: monterey brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am planning my wedding for March 2011 in Monterey. There are not many other people on this board around the area which is why i never really come on here. I suggest you look in surrounding areas for vendors as I had a hard time finding many who are actually in Monterey. If you have any questions feel free to PM me because like I said I don't check here often. Good Luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having my wedding in monterey but I live here. Need any help?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    twopeasinapod, i tried to PM you but it said that the knot couldn't find you.  i would love to get some ideas from you, please PM so we can chat!

thanks!
    carrie sue
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Carmel this September.... Might have some info.  I grew up in the area... Let me know if I can help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhh! it wont let me pm you either, i'm sorry it took so long for me to respond! Lives been Crazy with a capital c.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi all,
    just found this post.  Nice to meet you! We're getting married next July in Pacific Grove.  We live in DC and can only make it out there next month and in December to coordinate.  Otherwise we're doing it all online and via phone!

My question to you all is, do you have any officiants you can recommend?  We would like to meet with a couple when we head out in October.  Also, any recs for photographers that are reasonable?  We would like to keep it under $2500 - for about 6 hours.

Where are you getting married?  We're having our ceremony at Berwick Park and our reception at Gatherings. 

Cheers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am getting married in Monterey in November 2011. We are tentatively getting married at Stewart's Cove in Carmel and having the reception at the Old Whaling Station in Monterey.

~*~11.11.11, i'm marrying my best friend~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards