New York

Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations

FI and I are trying to find a good place to hold our rehearsal dinner. We really wanted to do it at Kelley's in Syracuse but there are too many steps for my grandfather. He can't do more than about 5 and there is no elevator. Any ideas? TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations

• jodylynn78jodylynn78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister had hers at Casa di Copani's in Syracuse. It was very nice, plenty of room for our party of about 30. My fiance and I are planning ours at Tassone's in Baldwinsville.
  • lisainthecuselisainthecuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing ours at the Wellington House in Fayetteville.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Another cool location is the Empire Brewery Downtown. Also Phoebes near SU. They are both really nice, but have a cool atmosphere. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_rehearsal-dinner-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:302593b3-a840-4b5b-b669-b5f5edc0560aPost:c1fcfac0-b401-4712-8b74-8d7d79a803fa">Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Another cool location is the Empire Brewery Downtown. Also Phoebes near SU. They are both really nice, but have a cool atmosphere. Good luck!
    Posted by obis23[/QUOTE]

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Empire but they have the same problem as Kelley's in that there are too many stairs. I'll look into Phoebes though!
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot that empire has wicked awful stairs. I think that they built an upper level last summer... maybe you could call about that? I am not sure what it looks like up there, but the food will be GREAT!! If I was you I would check it out. I think it is about 4-5 steps up to get in that dining room.
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't know anything about an upper room. I'll check it out, thatnks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards