California-Northern

Bridal Salons

I'm new to the area and will be getting married in my home state. But I need to find a dress here in CA. Where is a good bridal salon that is not super expensive but not David's Bridal-y either? San Jose, San Fran, Monterey are all close enough cities.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Re: Bridal Salons

• Enchanted bridal is amazing. I've worked with Katie and she is great! Most dresses are under $1000 and usually much less then that.
  • edited April 2012
    I had a great experience at Trudy's I worked with Didi and I actually bought the first dress I tried on (I tried on others too!) I was really pleased she listened and found something in my price range and really asked a lot of questions to find out what I wanted. I never thought I would be the type of bride who would do that!

I was also relieved that they had dresses under $2000. I guess I watched too much Say Yes to the Dress and I was scared everything good would be too expensive. What a relief I didn't have blow my budget on a dress I loved.

Good luck finding a dress! It's so much fun, but I know it can be stressful too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards