March 2013 Weddings
Options

I can't wait!

With some of our ladies just days from there weddings I can't wait to see all the amazing pics in the months to come! Hoping all of your days are perfect. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I can't wait!

• Options
    I agree, everyone has to share pictures!! :) I just realized that March is 1 week away! AH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    March is very close, it's almost my birthday! Yay! Haha. But yes, I agree, I want pics and stories! I can't believe it's almost here for all of us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_i-cant-wait?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:3064d7cc-2889-4717-a58c-b34e4add952fPost:751a4633-a561-4615-b9ee-0d0069db7210">Re: I can't wait!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's so crazy to see many of you ladies with more than a month left, when we are counting down the days - ten, to be exact!!!  Beyond insane.
    Posted by Sleeper2013[/QUOTE]

It's weird the other way too haha. I think of where I'm at right now and think about how crazy things must be for you! It'll be our turn soon enough.. haha. Hope things are coming together well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    jennymae303jennymae303 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    It is exciting, and stressful!  We are 10 days away and I'm trying to get everything done.  Jennipea, my birthday is right around the corner too, the day after my wedding, March 3rd!  When's yours???
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_i-cant-wait?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:3064d7cc-2889-4717-a58c-b34e4add952fPost:74e29636-dc39-4fe1-9dad-9bf018ddfa72">Re: I can't wait!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is exciting, and stressful!  We are 10 days away and I'm trying to get everything done.  Jennipea, my birthday is right around the corner too, the day after my wedding, March 3rd!  When's yours???
    Posted by jennymae303[/QUOTE]

March 1 :-) FI's is March 19 not to mention his brother's on the 13th, one of our groomsman on the 3rd, my cousin on the 9th, my aunt's the 23rd (day of our wedding).. and that's not including the rest of the friends we know with March bdays! It's insane! I'm kinda hoping when we have kids they aren't born in March.. lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    15 days. It hit me when I went to my hair trial that in about 2 weeks I will be married. I finished my programs last night and I swear I have never been so excited about paper in my life. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    february is a short month. but i didn't know it'd come this fast. i'm excited but sooo nervous!
  • Options
    I am just happy that I stumbled upon this board a month ago. I can feel the excitement on this board and feel okay to be excited, nervous, and stress out all at the same time. Since I am the only one who is getting married around my friends, I've been trying to keep a low profile and not talk about how excited I am or my wedding planning. Wish I stumbled on this board sooner though. But anyway, I digress. 

Yaayy for March brides!!! I have 31 days to go! Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories :D
  • Options
    @bryemar-I feel you on that front! Because my wedding is so small, I have had to keep a lot of my excitement off of facebook. It feels great to have a place to squeal and congratuate and ask opinions about napkins. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @Mishe+Neo. Have to agree about Facebook. Some people are so critical there so I chose not to post any wedding details beside "EEkkkk" "tick tock tick tock" and some other meaningful blurbs just for me ahahhahaha. 

And totally agree about this board too! :D

• Options
    I somewhat agree about FB - I'll post a few things here and there like how many months or just a general status about being stressed out or something. But I definitely don't want to go overboard like some of my friends. One of them is getting married in May (I think towards the middle/end). She sent out invitations at the same time I did. She posted something the other day about having 2 months until the RSVP date or something. I wanted to be like ummm pretty sure this is about the time you should have sent them out, not like a month and a half ago. Sigh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Ditto. Not putting anything on FB. My wedding is immediate family only.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards