Connecticut
Options

POLL: Monday, Monday!

1. What is your middle name?

2. Lefty or righty?

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now?

4. What time did you wake up this morning?

5. What does your last text message say?

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!

• Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Lynn

2. Lefty or righty? Righty

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:15

5. What does your last text message say? Yea it was good!

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I HAVE to rip off a piece of toliet paper before I use some. Something about it just hanging there and someone else touching it before me freaks me out! LOL
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ann

2. Lefty or righty?
    Righty

Cream

5:15-5:30 --- i snoozed my alarm

"I met a guy. An incredible, smart, funny 28 year old who has taken my breath away and has made me realize that i dont have to settle for anyone"
    from my best friend - im so happy for her :D

today i put on FIs deodorant by mistake  instead of mine and now my armpits smell overwhelmingly like boy

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:e6bfe696-25f1-4867-a788-5a66e1a65790">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I HAVE to rip off a piece of toliet paper before I use some. Something about it just hanging there and someone else touching it before me freaks me out! LOL
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

hahahah kim that cracks me up - i always fold that part underneath another piece just incase the have weird germs on their hands that they transferred onto the piece of toilet paper! lol

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:86edd490-170a-4538-b0dd-e4c376785348">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. What is your middle name? Ann 2. Lefty or righty? Righty 3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Cream 4. What time did you wake up this morning? 5:15-5:30 --- i snoozed my alarm 5. What does your last text message say? "I met a guy. An incredible, smart, funny 28 year old who has taken my breath away and has made me realize that i dont have to settle for anyone" from my best friend - im so happy for her :D 6. <strong>Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) today i put on FIs deodorant by mistake  instead of mine and now my armpits smell overwhelmingly like boy
    </strong>Posted by GracefulMeadow86[/QUOTE]

Too funny!!!! LOL
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Ashley

2. Lefty or righty? righty

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? purple

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:12 oops..

5. What does your last text message say? I just ate a caramel egg and now I feel sick

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! I smell cups before I use them, ocd thing ha.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     1. What is your middle name? Mary

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Grey

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:15 ughhh

5. What does your last text message say? Are you watching this America thing?  It is cool  (from my sister about a history channel special last night lol)

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! swimming with whales scares me to death...whales pretty much scare me more than anything!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? I don't have one

2. Lefty or righty? righty

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? coral

4. What time did you wake up this morning? The first time 1:00, then 2:15, and so on...  I finally got out of bed at 5:40 to walk the dog.

5. What does your last text message say? I'll be right over

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I HATE the sound of paper napkins rubbing together.  It totally gives me goose bumps and makes my hair stand on end.
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name?  Marie

2. Lefty or righty?  Righty

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now?  cream cardigan with navy blue tank under it

4. What time did you wake up this morning?  DH woke me up at 7, but i didnt get out of bed until almost 8.  gotta love working literally 1 mile from home :)

5. What does your last text message say?  "ohhh i don't think were gonna make it :( my mom is cooking..."

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you!   i am petrified of feathers.  ever since i was a kid.  they just freak me the F out!  
  • Options
    Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Melkonian

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? colbalt blue

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:04

5. What does your last text message say? "ughh I have to delete two paragraphs a day!" my friend responding about a guy from high school that writes on her facebook wall ALL THE TIME.

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! I can't set my alarm for numbers on the "5's" DH has gotten me into that habbit. Example: I set my alarm for 6:04, or 5:52...
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Allyn

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Red

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 4:15 but didn't got out of bed until 5 when my alarm went off

5. What does your last text message say? We will see you in a couple and we can figure it out

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-)  I love to sing in the car - and I don't care if people are watching - I smile & wave :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your middle name? Brooke

2. Lefty or righty?
    Righty

Brown

snoozed from 6 to 7:30...oops!

haha gatorade in my veins (from my little sis who is a senior at uconn when i asked her how how she is recovering from spring weekend)

i cannot use black pen. any other color just not black. if i am in need of  a pen i will turn down a black pen and go without. I have NO clue why and i can't shake it. Blue is my favorite and always #1 choice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? was Maria...but I have also moved my maiden name to be a middle name now.

2. Lefty or righty?  Righty

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now?  Purply shirt with a black cardigan.

4. What time did you wake up this morning?  Was supposed to wake up at 6, but I snoozed until 7.

5. What does your last text message say?  "hahaha lost 1.4 after I pissed"...from DH...I've gotten him on the weight watchers kick since we quit smoking and he got discouraged this morning when he weighed himself and had gone back up to original weight...until he apparently used the bathroom

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I use baby wipes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name  Theresa

2. Lefty or righty?  Righty

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now?  Pink & white striped from the Gap

4. What time did you wake up this morning?  6:30am

5. What does your last text message say?  Yeah he will need a great outing.  Mets are on ESPN.  That will entertain you.  Except Joe Morgan is an idiot - me to my friend about Mike Pelfrey's pitching before the game started last night

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-)  I LOVE Alice in Wonderland - the book, the Disney movie and now the Johnny Depp version. 
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Ann

2. Lefty or righty? Righty but when I was a gymnast everything I did was lefty. I could do a left split, I'd always kick off with my left leg. It was weird..

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Purple

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 8:00.. I got to sleep in because I had a drs appointment this morning so I didn't go to work until afterwards.

5. What does your last text message say? Perfect. I swear I get lost EVERY time I come to Milford LOL. I'm in town and I'm close. (I was meeting a friend for dinner and she got lost in downtown Milford with all the one way streets haha)

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I'm very OCD.. even when we go grocery shopping, everything has to go in the cart a certain way. It's kind of like playing Tetris.
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:62604194-d0ee-421a-af12-418a24bb36b8">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE] 6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-)  I LOVE Alice in Wonderland - the book, the Disney movie and now the Johnny Depp version. 
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

Me too! My mom and MOH themed my bridal shower around it! It's going to be a mad hatter tea party! I can't wait! :-D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Kathleen

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Maroon

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:10

5. What does your last text message say? It's a picture of our centerpieces which we saw this weekend when we met with Jane! YAY!

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! I am a germaphob/ Purell freak! I almost got little bottles of Purell as our wedding favors and put "In sickness * Health" on it - but FI convinced me that people would think I was crazy... haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Elizabeth

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black and purple

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:47 after about 3 snoozes

5. What does your last text message say? "K, Ill leave now" (pickin little bro up to come over and play PS3)

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I like talking in funny voices and I would really like to be a voice on a cartoon show.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:ef4c84a9-001a-4f41-81b7-478cdcebd138">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. What is your middle name? was Maria...but I have also moved my maiden name to be a middle name now. 2. Lefty or righty?  Righty 3. What color shirt are you wearing right now?  Purply shirt with a black cardigan. 4. What time did you wake up this morning?  Was supposed to wake up at 6, but I snoozed until 7. 5. What does your last text message say?  "hahaha lost 1.4 after I pissed"...from DH...I've gotten him on the weight watchers kick since we quit smoking and he got discouraged this morning when he weighed himself and had gone back up to original weight...until he apparently used the bathroom 6. <strong>Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I use baby wipes.
    </strong>Posted by dpantaleoni[/QUOTE]

Me too!!!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:68115480-e6c0-458c-94de-000ca25da7a5">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: POLL: Monday, Monday! : Me too! My mom and MOH themed my bridal shower around it! It's going to be a mad hatter tea party! I can't wait! :-D
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

Oh shiiit that's a good idea...
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Jayne

2. Lefty or righty? righty

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Navy blue

4. What time did you wake up this morning? Alarm when off at 4:50AM, then I snoozed til 5AM, then I figured since I was up so late finishing my paper, I would skip that class and sleep until 8:00AM. 

5. What does your last text message say? "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...." You get the idea. It's my BM's bday today and she's over in London

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I hate the smell of microwave popcorn 
  • Options
    megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name?  Brooks

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Pink

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:00

5. What does your last text message say? "Does (insert coworkers name) have a bug up her *ss today?" - one of my best friends and coworkers apparently is not happy with another coworker today

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-)  I'm petrified of bananas, tuna fish, birds and grocery stores.  I pretty much have a panic attack anytime any of those things are near me.

• Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:7c482bb9-dc98-47bc-8d89-fbbe22ee8cbc">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE] I'm petrified of bananas, tuna fish, birds and grocery stores.  I pretty much have a panic attack anytime any of those things are near me.
    Posted by megbrooks2011[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Haha, I was going to write about how bananas make me angry and how I had to throw my salad away today because the tuna I put in was closely resembling cat food</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:7c482bb9-dc98-47bc-8d89-fbbe22ee8cbc">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm petrified of bananas, tuna fish, birds and grocery stores.  I pretty much have a panic attack anytime any of those things are near me.
    Posted by megbrooks2011[/QUOTE]

That is by far the strangest thing I've ever heard. 

How do you go food shopping???
  • Options
    megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:0717129f-c784-4bd8-9c7e-b42e36cbf0a6">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: POLL: Monday, Monday! : That is by far the strangest thing I've ever heard.  How do you go food shopping???
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

Haha - trust me I KNOW!  It's a long story but involves me getting yelled at in German (I don't speak German).  So now I just get flustered because I never can find anything that I'm looking for.  And if it's crowded I end up walking in and walking out...then sending FI.  Which means we live on chicken, rice and Doritos.
  • Options
    Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Alexandra Regina

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Red and White

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:45

5. What does your last text message say? from dh decent flick w sean willam scot, balls out gary the tennis coach (yes he's the king of random)

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I can only eat one thing at a time, I can't mix my foods, it's ok if they touch, I just pick the one thing out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name? Monique

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Pink tie-dyed

4. What time did you wake up this morning? 5:57am

5. What does your last text message say? Soooo close! Can't wait! Yippeee!

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) I only eat my skittles and M&Ms in rainbow colored order

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your middle name?  Lyn

2. Lefty or righty?  righty

3. What color shirt are you wearing right now?  teal

4. What time did you wake up this morning?  7

5. What does your last text message say?  landed

6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-)  I'm also very OCD.  Everything has its place and everything must be in its place, or else I have to fix it...which also means that I know when other people get into my stuff ;-)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I'm a day late and a dollar short as always hehe...so I'll do this for yesterday and today:

Ann

2. Lefty or righty?
    Righty

Uhhh yesterday would have been white at this time, today it is blue with a dark gray hoodie over it

Yesterday, 9:30am, today 8:00am

"WTF he didn't do anything this morning either" From yesterday, me and the FI coordinating taking care of the dog while we're both at work

When I'm in the shower, I need to do EVERYTHING (ie. can't skip shaving my legs otherwise I feel gross still) and I have a certain order it goes in (kind of a top-down process lol)
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-monday-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:e3d9c141-3230-43cc-9476-4099f4f7ed54Post:610b648e-ab00-4f75-bd1a-61c7b5c9d697">Re: POLL: Monday, Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is your middle name? Brooke 2. Lefty or righty? Righty 3. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Brown 4. What time did you wake up this morning? snoozed from 6 to 7:30...oops! 5. What does your last text message say? haha gatorade in my veins (from my little sis who is a senior at uconn when i asked her how how she is recovering from spring weekend) 6. Name one RANDOM thing about you! ;-) i cannot use black pen. any other color just not black. if i am in need of  a pen i will turn down a black pen and go without. I have NO clue why and i can't shake it. Blue is my favorite and always #1 choice!
    Posted by elmcity bride[/QUOTE]

That is so funny about the blue pen, because I'm the exact opposite!  I have to use black pen!
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards