Florida-West Coast

Bacelorette Party

Hi I am getting married in 2 weeks and we have been planning on going out here in tampa with the girls. As I only live in the area for a couple of months I dont really know where to go. I thought about Ybor but like I said not so familiar with the clubs and bars. I would be thankfull for recommendations :)

Re: Bacelorette Party

• ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it's not a Friday but a THur or Sat I love Whiskey Park North on Dale Mabry. Ybor has gotten scary ghetto (the club I used to go to someone was shot recently)...
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shephards!!!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Depends on what type of scene you want but I would suggest these:
    Sheppards- beach party vibe
    Drynk- nightclub/lounge atmosphere (get a table/bottle service, it gets crowded!)
    Ybor- very fun place to do a bar hop and go from place to place :) Also, I've seen tons of bachlorette parties at Coyote Ugly!

Have fun!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • edited December 2011
    If you want to bar hop, but want a little more of an "upscale" feel than Ybor, try Channelside! I went to a bach party there recently and we started at Splitsville, then hit Stumps and Howl at the Moon (really fun piano bar). If you want a club, right across the street is Aja. All in the same area, well lit, and safe! And, there are plenty of restaurants, from fancy steakhouses to tapas to Hooters, so you girls can fuel up for all night partying! :-)

Welcome to Tampa and good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DianaL616DianaL616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend South Tampa. There is MacDinton's, The Rack, Hyde Park Cafe, World of Beer. Channelside is a good option too. 
    Photobucket
  • rashmachrashmach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When you are getting married is a great time to think about life insurance for you and your new spouse. There is a website where you can find tons of information and live licensed life insurance advisors who can help you figure out if you need life insurance and help you find the right policy.  I work for this company and we help a lot of people. It is really easy. Visit our site. http://bit.ly/vXbXwm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards