Tennessee

looking for a cheap nice venue

We're 18 and obviously we have budget issues! Anyone know of anywhere that is outdoors (like a garden, etc) that would be low price in the Middle TN area? This is my biggest stress! Thank you so much!!

Re: looking for a cheap nice venue

• edited December 2011
    Hi. I think the cheapest place to get married around here is really the parks. I think (it's been almost a year since I looked into this, so I may not exactly recall) that you can go from reserving a picnic pavillion for free to renting a room in one of their [extensive] conference centers.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at a place in Sparta, Tennessee called Firefly Acres. It's outdoors and relatively cheap. Doesn't hold too many guests, but has space for ceremony and reception. Very helpful owners too.

www.fireflyacres.com
  • edited December 2011

I look at a place in Brentwood at Crockett Park they have an old home called the Cool Springs House..it is owned by the city and it was only about 300$ or so. It is a cute little place.

http://www.brentwood-tn.org/index.aspx?page=295

Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    If you live close to standing stone park you could check into shelter 5 below the dam. You could have a fairly nice sized wedding in front of the dam and have the reception in under the shelter for around $38.35 Beautiful place in the summer time! 
  • edited December 2011
    GateWay Island in Murfreesboro is only $250 for the day and it is beautiful! Waterfall and gazebo and everything.
  • CoreymaeWCoreymaeW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married at Montgomery Bell state park, we are actually having the ceremony inside a little historic chapel on the park property however you can still have your outdoor wedding there my fiance and i actually drove up there to check it out before we booked but we couldnt get into the church area because there was a wedding going on, we saw through the gates that they had the chairs set up outside and had the beautiful little chapel as the backdrop, the cost to rent the chapel was $200 for 4 hours and the nearby pavillion was about $65 for the whole dayLaughing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Centennial Park on west End is $220.00 for a hour wedding in the sunken gardens and you can rent the pavillion for reception for $110 all day. No alcohol can be served in the park but a great price . You do have to rent table and chairs if you want them
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Blackhaven wedding gardens in Lebanon.  They have an outdoor area for the ceremony under a gazebo and a reception hall.  It was pretty affordable for us and they include the dj, cake, linens, flower centerpieces, and some decorations in the package.  They also give you a day-of coordinator!  She's been super helpful.  If you book them in the summer months most of their flowers are in bloom and you really wouldn't need any extra decorations since the gardens really are enough.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards