Arizona-Phoenix

Best time of year for a better price??

....Other than Summer?? LOL

I would really like to have a Winter wedding in Phoenix. But my friend reminded me that Winter in Phoenix is considered 'peak' time for weddings.

So other than the dead of Summer, what's another time of year to get married in Phoenix when the prices might be lower??

Re: Best time of year for a better price??

• LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was looking at places, the only months that were cheaper were June, July, and August. That seemed pretty standard at most places I looked into, but maybe other people had a different experience.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I think some places might have slight discounts for true winter -- December and January, though I can't promise, because I didn't look into it at all. Fall and spring really are the peak months for Arizona weddings.

Just some thoughts on the dreaded Arizona summer wedding: I'm doing July -- not so much for the prices (although it is super-nice), but because it works with FI's and my schedules. We have not gotten nearly as much push-back from our family and friends as I expected, partially because we are doing everything (church ceremony + reception) indoors. It will be hot, but once I accepted that, I'm going with the flow. Girls pop up that do the Arizona summer wedding thing for a variety of reasons.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Peak is usually Spring and Fall here.  A few places we looked did have discounts for December-February and May- August weddings.  Just be sure to ask places that you are considering what they consider to be 'off-peak'.  One place FI and I considered was Seville in Gilbert and they did have off-peak pricing for December.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Our venue is Seville, and they do give pretty good price breaks for off season or in our case, a week day date. I can tell you that they are really awesome to work with, have an amazing chef and are really easy to customize what you want and don't want or to work with a budget.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    We got our venue for 1/3 of the price for booking on the 24th of Feb.
    Realistic Idealist Extrordinaire Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Updated 9/28/10
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards