Ohio-Columbus

Ohio State Field pic

Hi guys, my wedding is planned for May 12, 2012 and I have seen many photos on here of people getting pics on OSU's field. WIth my fiance being an OSU grad and football fanatic I was wondering if anyone knew steps to take to make this possible. Thanks!Smile

Re: Ohio State Field pic

• edited December 2011
    There was a thread asking about this a while back. I know you need to contact the university, so you may want to try looking some pages back to find the person's name and contact info.

That definitely sounds like fun, though. There was a girl on my month board that did their e-pics (and perhaps her wedding) there as well.
  • edited December 2011
    It isn't cheap. We looked into doing it.
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I had some of our engagement pictures at The Stadium! We had our pictues taken the day before Ohio State's Spring Comencement. The Sadium was open and allowed people on the field! I would call Ohio State and ask if the stadium will be open in the near future! I realize my fiance and I did not pay for the usage of the stadium, but I think the Stadium pictures would be worth the money! Here are a few of our engagement pictures at The Stadium. Also, all of your engagement pictures were taken on campus, there are tons of great places!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, one more engagement pictue and my favorite picture!
  • loislane906loislane906 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We did ours there as well. It's free if you go during normal hours (M-F 8-4), but make sure you contact them in advance. The name in the link Missy posted is the right person to contact (Brittan Roth).

And, since I'm an AW, here are a couple of ours from last August!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

It used to only  be $50....now it's like $150.  Outrageous.  And, I called and e-mailed someone and they NEVER responded to me.

• edited December 2011
    I worked for the football team while I was in school so I got to go for free, but here is the original email I got from Brittan Roth with information.

I'm also attaching a link to my engagement picture album on Facebook.  We had a friend take them for us :-)  Hope this helps!

Hi Holly, Congratulations on your engagement. A little bit of information for you in regards to photo reservations… Depending on availability, photo reservations can be accommodated at Ohio Stadium, with a two-week notice, at a fee of $150.00.  Reservations can be made between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Monday through Sunday, pending availability.  The reservation is for you and your fiancé, and your photographer, for up to one-hour.  You are permitted to take photos on the field, but any other activities are prohibited (ie. tossing a football, running across the field -- which are rarely issues for engagement photos). If you can send me a few dates and times that work for you and your photographer, I can then check availability of the stadium, and we can move forward with the reservation.   I can tell you that the weekends are booking up very quickly for the rest of April and May.   A weekday, if possible, may be best.   The week of May 9-17 will not be available due to an on-field event.  If you have any other questions at this time, please feel free to contact me. Thank you,Brittan BRITTAN ROTHEvent Management | Ohio State AthleticsFawcett Center, 7th floor | 2400 Olentangy River Rd. | Columbus, OH 43210 T 614.247.6713F 614.688.8412OhioStateBuckeyes.com THE PEOPLE. THE TRADITION. THE EXCELLENCE.
    image 0 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards