Hawaii
Options

Belated 1st/4th well wishes!

Happy Canada Day/Independence Day/Whatever other July holiday you might celebrate everyone! How did you spend the day?

We spent Canada day up at my cottage freezing our butts off. It dropped down to 10 degrees that night but that was the end of the cold weather! Now we're up to 44 with the humidex. (I'm sorry, I have no idea what that is in Fahrenheit!) But, I got out kayaking twice around the bays of the river we're on, saw a great blue heron and nearly got attacked by a beaver (for the second time this year)! I tell you, they're small but feisty creatures. Those tails are scary! I thought he was going to jump on my kayak, and I had no idea how I was going to fend him off! Tongue out

Re: Belated 1st/4th well wishes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Alyson you are suffered a cold snap and we are experiencing a heat wave...

I had to laugh about your beaver attack...I thought beavers where gentle creatures...maybe not.

As for this past weekend, I turned 29 on saturday.  Ah the final year in my 20's.  My sister made her sweet/spicy ribs, rice, corn, a family friend bought homemade bread (the receipies has no eggs!-it's soooooooo yummmy) and another friend bought DQ ice cream cake.  Ohhhh the food was delicious!!!

The best part was going to play BINGO.  He he he...love this game.  Since it was my birthday I only paid $.01 for a packet (5 BINGO games). YAY!

An the rest of the weekend was devoted to studing for a final and working on wedding detail.
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards