Florida-West Coast
Options

Nail Salon-St. Pete

I am looking for a nail salon in St.Pete...nothing too fancy or expensive, just somewhere to get a mani and pedi with my bridesmaids before the wedding.  Any suggestions? TY! 

Re: Nail Salon-St. Pete

• Options
    jtritchjtritch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in St. Pete?  There is a great salon on Ulmerton next The Venue in the Feathersound/Carillon area.  Very clean, very nice.  It's called Your Nails & Spa - 737.571.1367.  Mon-Fri 930-730, Sat 9-7.  Definitely call to make an appointment. 
  • Options
    sparker97sparker97 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you!  I am not familiar with the area.  We are getting married at the Don Cesar, but it doesn't have to be within walking distance.  As long as it's within a 10-15 drive. :o)  I will be in the area next week, so I will check it out...any excuse to get pampered!  Suzy

• Options
    jtritchjtritch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If the Don is the general area, than the one I recommended to you would probably be too far away.    Sorry!

• Options
    heidilein13heidilein13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use Crystal Nail Spa on 66th which would be up Pasadena Ave from the Don but I'm sure there are still closer options.  I like Crystals b/c I think they rock, but a lady in the massage chair yesterday said their prices are too high.  I think its $23 for a basic spa pedi and $12 for a mani and then it goes up from there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards