Nevada-Las Vegas

Strip Map

Sorry if this has been asked before - but following on from jenniferceline's post I wondered how I would go about personalising a Strip map, or even finding a good basic map that I can distribute to our guests. (I am crap with Paint and graphics programs!)

All the ones I have seen online are pretty ugly and not printer friendly!

Threemarie - I had a look on your bio and yours was great - where did you get it?
www.mywedding.com/benandpetra

Re: Strip Map

• edited December 2011
    Gribbles....this is a good basic map.

http://www.vegastripping.com/thestrip/

I can't help with making it look more pretty but it's the one we based our strip map off of.
  • cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I rather liked this one for how bright and bold it was...

http://www.lasvegasmaps.com/stripmap.html

...until my FI told me that it's dated.  I'm not too bad with Photoshop and Illustrator, so I'm thinking of trying to modify it a bit for our purposes.
  • GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks! I like the one mhoneybee posted - I guess I will have to fork out for our stationery designer to customise it.

• threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_strip-map?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:942e89a2-aec3-487f-9a61-976da9abdce1Post:c625d1f5-589f-404f-8924-14146de18ce6">Strip Map</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry if this has been asked before - but following on from jenniferceline's post I wondered how I would go about personalising a Strip map, or even finding a good basic map that I can distribute to our guests. (I am crap with Paint and graphics programs!) All the ones I have seen online are pretty ugly and not printer friendly! Threemarie - I had a look on your bio and yours was great - where did you get it?
    Posted by Gribbles[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>thanks! I had our GM (a graphic designer) make it, so super sorry I cant help you with it, but I can send you the PDF if you want?? what is your email address? </div>
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• edited December 2011
    Oh threemarie can you send it to me too! I'd love a template to work off of.

kmills811@gmail.com

Thank you :-)
  • GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ThreeMarie, you have a private message. Laughing 
  • ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this will help, but at the suggestion of another knottie I contacted my TA and she ordered me 25ea of Las Vegas area map & guide and fall/winter 2009/10 Visitors Guide (this one is a whole magazine!).  I will mail them to our guests IF I get an RSVP back from them that they are coming along with our itinerary.  That way we won't be wasting money mailing them to people who aren't coming.  Btw, it was free for my TA to get them for meLaughing
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, would you mind sending the template along to me too?  marilynfanATgmail.com

Thanks!
  • ppenticostppenticost member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    threemarie - can you send to me as well? paulapenticost@hotmail.com

I have one as well that I think is great, but I would like to see yours too. If anyone wants mine, just email me and I'll send it.

What is a TA? And how did she get the books for you?? Do tell!
  • ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My travel agent.  I think she just ordered them from the Vegas Visitors Bureau.  When I told her what I was looking for she just asked how many I needed.  If I could get my damn computer to work I would put up a pic to show what she got me!Yell
  • edited December 2011
    ppenticost and threemarie24 if im not too late could you email me too!!!

tkihm82@aol.com
    thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards