Pennsylvania-Central

Bridal Expos?

Hey all, I live in the Chambersburg area, and I am getting married June 2012.  Does anyone know of any upcoming bridal shows in the area?

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Expos?

• edited December 2011
    Unfnfortunately you missed one today here in Lancaster at the Mariott. I haven't heard of any others in the near future....i'd be interested to know too!!
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    omg... i can't believe that I missed it :(  I am always a day late for things like this!
  • edited December 2011
    I only heard it advertised once on the radio! I already had plans today though so I missed it as well. :(
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    it's weird because I have been starting to think about going to an expo and I would have thought I would have heard or seen it advertised... but maybe it just was not well advertised for some reason..  I sure hope there is another one coming soon.
  • edited December 2011
    google bridal expos in central pa it will usually bring you to a site that has a bunch of shows in the area.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_bridal-expos-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:512ad006-c077-4383-be65-d7d3aaa73b4cPost:e3e6b000-d84e-483f-b1fe-1371ab26f66f">Re: Bridal Expos?</a>:
    [QUOTE]google bridal expos in central pa it will usually bring you to a site that has a bunch of shows in the area.
    Posted by brownhenry[/QUOTE]

yeah... i've been doing that without much luck :(  all the ones that come up are ones that i missed!   i might have to travel to Philly or NJ....
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw I just went to the Marriott one on Saturday. It was the best out of the 3 shows that I've been to. I do know that there are a few small ones in the Lancaster area coming up. In White, a bridal store in Lancaster is having a very small flower show for flower vendors on May 7th, Also Koser's Jewelers in Mount Joy, PA is having a discount week (April 19-23). I was told that week they will be having different vendors. They are smaller ones that expos but that is all I heard for now.
    Also check this site often for updates:
    http://dreamweddingspa.com/
    They advertise all the wedding shows that I've been to.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011

thanks so much...i guess i just chose the exact wrong time to start looking...lol  Well, i am glad the lancaster show was a good one....i guess...:P  I think i will definately try to make the flower show though...because i really have no ideas in that area and will be needing to gather a lot of info soon!

• Jas0920Jas0920 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Another way to find some bridal expos is to go on wedding wire and put your zip code in. I went to the York Fair bridal expo in Jan/Feb? ,can't remember which month, and they have that one every year so you can go to that one next year.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_bridal-expos-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:512ad006-c077-4383-be65-d7d3aaa73b4cPost:5d81355c-0b82-4d3f-843b-b8587ae641aa">Re: Bridal Expos?</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks so much...i guess i just chose the exact wrong time to start looking...lol  Well, i am glad the lancaster show was a good one....i guess...:P  I think i will definately try to make the flower show though...because i really have no ideas in that area and will be needing to gather a lot of info soon!
    Posted by danibride2012[/QUOTE]

In White where they are holding the vendor flower thing is really small. So don't expect it to be decent. I would say they will be having 3-4 florist if I would judge by the size of the room.
    In White is amazing though if you need your dress or accessories!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    So I am making an appointment to go to In White...i have head from several people that it is amazing...so i can not wait! 
    edited December 2011
    You won't regret it! They are so accommodating. I've walked in 3 times without an appointment just to show my friends/grandparent my dress. They take me right away. If you're trying on gowns for a first time definitely make an appointment so they can treat you like royalty.
    I recommend Hazel as your helper. She is great!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards